Springfield Endodontics has been providing compassionate endodontic care to our community since 1973. We are fortunate to be trusted by approximately 1,500 dental professionals in the Greater Tri-State area. We are pleased to provide a full scope of endodontic treatments that include endodontic surgery, regeneration therapies, and traditional endodontic procedures. Our top priority is to treat patients with personal attention by providing the highest quality of care and precision. We pride ourselves in making the root canal experience a truly positive one.
We are proud to be a company that recognizes and invests in developing the strengths of our associates while providing resources and mentorship to do so. Positions available immediately.
Why Work Here?
• This is a high-producing practice with a strong external referral network.
• Enjoy the best of both worlds - an incredible career opportunity while having the best family or home life. Be close to it all.
• Our office was recently renovated with modern technology such as 3-D CBCT imaging technology.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Completed an Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontic care • Current, valid license to practice dentistry in Pennsylvania (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by the state to include- CPR, DEA, etc
• Caring, chairside manner. Excellent patient communication skills.
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out endodontic services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with General Dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards; as well as our recognition as an AAAHC accredited facility.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
Extensive Provider Benefits:
- 3% Matching 401(k) Contribution after 1 year of employment
- Sign-on Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans Offered
- $3,000 Annual Continuing Education Allowance to be used at both domestic and international courses
- Work with our expert dental management team that is skilled in growing your online image
- 6-8 Local Continuing Education Credits Provided Annually
- Marketing Expenses Covered and Reimbursed/ Enjoy Sporting Events and Concerts
- Flexible Schedule - Maintain a Healthy Work/Life Balance – Create your own schedule
- Local Dental Organization Membership Reimbursement
- American Board of Endodontics Certification Mentorship
- Opportunities to Become an Approved ADA CE Provider
- Leadership Opportunities (Pathway to partnership)
Get to Know Our Practice:
This position is in Springfield Township, Delaware County, PA. Our office is located a short 30-40 minute drive away from Philadelphia.
Interested in Joining Our Family?
Email your resume, cover letter and work history references to Providers@tridentmso.com